RE/MAX Elite Realty • Justin Harrell, Real Estate Agent,Broker,Owner
Don't forget: Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13th! There are many opportunities in the Franklin, North Carolina for families to celebrate the
• Come see a gem show featuring dealers from across the United States! Rough & cut gemstones, minerals, lapidary equipment and much more. Sponsored by the Franklin Chamber of Commerce.
Airing of the Quilts
• Saturday, May 12th - 10am to 4pm. Second Annual Airing of the Quilts. There will be an antique quilt show, quilt appraising, and downtown shops with special displays! For information, call (828) 524-2516 or visit maconcountyquilttrail.org
Tenth Avenue North
• Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
• Friday, May 11th - 7:30 PM
• Tickets $12-$18
• Come see the beauty of the Nantahala National Forest and the Blue Ridge Mountains!
• Visit http://www.franklin-chamber.com/whattodo/hiking.php for more information!
• Franklin is home to not only beautiful mountain views, but many waterfalls that will take your breath away. Walk behind the Dry Falls, a cascade reaching 75 feet. Don't forget to see the Bridal Veil Falls and the roaring, 250 foot Cullasaja Falls!
- Cullasaja Falls: Visible from U.S. 64, in Cullasaja Gorge, 11 mi. east from Franklin, 9 mi. west from Highlands. Height 250 ft. Accessible by foot trail, a half-mile through steep, rough terrain.
Justin J. Harrell - ReMax Elite Realty
1296 East Main Street Franklin, NC 28734Phone: 828-421-0095 or 866-981-4600
© 2013 Justin J. Harrell, Owner/Broker ReMax Elite Realty, Franklin, North Carolina » Design by Tony Angel Media